- KTI Snowmaking systems enable the Production of 70 - 360 m³ of snow per day. This can be selected in two different qualities.
- A plant is usually located in a 20 or 40 feet container installed ready for use. But we also offer our customers a plant that is prefabricated on frames and comes without containers to use an existing space.
- Due to the use of ammonia as refrigerant and the design of the plant, the Ice production very efficient, environmentally friendly and thus energy and cost saving designed.
- For mobile applications the KTI snowPRO snowmaking systems are also available with Safety refrigerant available.
- KTI Snowmaking systems are up to 30% more energy efficient than other systems for all-weather snowmaking.
- KTI snowmaking systems are the most reliable system and very mature, since already more than 70 plants were built.
- KTI snowmaking systems are the original snowmaking equipment for snow production in any weather.
- KTI Snowmaking systems are equipped with 2 different types of snow available: dry and giant or wetter and stick.
KTI - Insight
Our snow cannons, which are actually more than that, save the season for many operators of mountain railroads when no natural snow falls. Because our snowmaking systems reliably make snow at the push of a button, the entire operation of a ski resort can be made much more predictable. That always helps our customers!
|Nominal snow production||70 - 360 m³ snow per day|
|Water flow rate||0.4 - 1.85 l/s|
|Snow type||dry/grainy or moist/adhesive|
|Applications||Snowmaking, indoor snowmaking, industry, events|
|Refrigerant||Ammonia (NH3) or Freon (R449a)|
|Certification||CE compliant, others possible|
|Compressor||Screw compressor, open|
|Condenser||water cooled, air cooled|
|Engine room||20 or 40-foot ISO container, insulated|
|Power supply||50 Hz or 60 Hz, special voltages possible|
|Control||Siemens PLC, color touch screen|