KTI ice storage systems are specially developed solutions that store ice properly and keep it transportable. The demountable ice storage units (MIS-b) are almost identical in construction to the mobile ice storage units (MIS), but can be dismantled for transport in containers. Up to a capacity of 23 tons, the ice storage units are installed in 40-foot containers.
- Capacity between 23 and 120 tons. Special sizes up to 250 tons possible.
- In conjunction with plate ice or flake ice systems, the entire daily output can be called up and temporarily stored in the ice storage - and be retrieved as needed.
- Due to the modular design perfectly combinable with any ice plant (flake ice, plate ice).
- During filling the circulating rake levels the ice and distributes it over the entire length of the ice storage.
- Patented air circulation and room cooling provide for perfect climate to make ice good to store and transport.
- Discharge screw can discharge the ice either in 1, 2 or 3 directions.