- For all KTI flake ice plants are Ice thicknesses from 1.5 mm to 2.5 mm can be realized, which can be adjusted according to the application and customer requirements.
- A KTI flake ice machine can be used by 10 to 100 tons of flake ice per day produce.
- It is turnkey installed in a 40-foot ISO container and is easy to transport, quick to commission and uncomplicated to expand thanks to its modular design.
- KTI flake ice systems can also be pre-installed on frames to utilize existing buildings.
- All KTI flake ice machines are equipped with Ice makers from renowned manufacturers equippedwhich have fixed vertical drums. Thus prevents the risk of refrigerant leakage, as there are no shaft seals. Special blades mechanically remove the flake ice on the inside of the ice maker.
- Rotating, horizontal ice makers are also used for special applications. These offer the Advantage of easier cleaning and reduce the charge of refrigerant.
The most important details at a glance
- KTI flake ice machines have the smallest space requirement at maximum power.
- KTI flake ice machines come preinstalled and are taken very quickly in operation .
- KTI flake ice machines are designed for high Energy efficiency optimized.
- KTI flake ice machines are modularly expandable and fit on KTI Ice Storage.
- KTI flake ice plants produce Flake ice with the highest quality.
Furthermore, the nature of flake ice prevents injury to the skin of fish, making it perfect for cooling fish right after catch and excellent for packaging seafood.
|10 - 100 tons per 40 feet ISO container
|1.5 - 2.5 mm
|Ammonia (NH3), Freon (R404A, R449A, etc.)
|CE, CSA, UL compliant; others possible
|Screw compressors, semi-hermetic or open
|water cooled, air cooled
|Chrome plated or bright steel surface, Stainless steel
|Flooded in pump or gravity mode, dry expansion.
|50 or 60 Hz, special voltage possible
|40-foot container, air-conditioned, optional insulated or frame installation.
|Siemens PLC, color touch screen
|Integrated water pre-cooling to 5°C possible