- Up to a production of 180 m³ cold water per day, KTI chillers are mounted in a 20-foot ISO container, up to a production of 440 m³ cold water in a 40-foot ISO container.
- The evaporative condenser can be integrated directly into the container if required. This creates a very compact plug-and-play solution.
- Of course, the plants can also be built with consistent quality on frames for installation in buildings. This allows us to offer our customers individual solutions.
- The most common fresh water temperatures are +20°C in temperate climates, +30°C in hot regions and +45°C in tropical areas.
- KTI containerized water chiller plants are the most energy-efficient models on the market.
- KTI containerized water chiller plants produce chilled water with Temperatures from 3 - 5 °C.
- KTI containerized water chiller plants cool water even with very high inlet temperatures from 45°C .
- KTI containerized water chiller plants come preinstalled and are taken very quickly in operation .
- KTI containerized water chiller plants are optimal for Water pre-cooling in ice production.
Because of this flexibility, KTI chillers are requested in a wide range of industries - from construction to food production. This makes us very proud to have such a diverse product with such great potential.
|56 - 560 m³ per day in a container
|Water outlet temperature
|3 - 5 °C
|Water inlet temperature
|20 - 45 °C
|Ammonia (NH3), Freon (R404A, R449A, etc.)
|CE, CSA, UL compliant; others possible
|Screw compressor / piston compressor, semi-hermetic / open
|water cooled, air cooled
|Shell and tube evaporator (copper), plate heat exchanger (stainless steel)
|Flooded in pump or gravity mode, dry expansion.
|50 or 60 Hz, special voltage possible
|20-foot / 40-foot container, air-conditioned, optional insulated or frame installation
|Siemens PLC, color touch screen