- A KTI Block ice machine produce ice usually in 25 kg blocks. This size is optimal because people can still process this without tools. If desired, however, can also be blocks with up to 100 kg each be frozen.
- A KTI block ice plant can produce up to 10 tons of block ice per day produce. It is turnkey in a 40-foot ISO container installed and is easy to transport, quick to commission and uncomplicated to expand thanks to its modular design.
- Higher capacities from 10 - 100 tons of block ice per day are split into in several assemblies . The refrigeration unit comes pre-installed in a 40-foot ISO container and the ice production itself is set up directly on site.
- KTI block ice machines are robust and efficient built.
- KTI block ice machines offer a very reliable operation for years away.
- KTI block ice machines can simply maintained be
- KTI block ice machines are modeled after the tried and tested technology developed.
The simplicity and robustness of the systems allows reliable operation. Likewise, the choice of components is what makes our block ice systems.
|Daily output||10 - 100 tons per day|
|Ice block weight||25 kg, 50 kg, 100 kg|
|Certification||CE, CSA, UL compliant; others possible|
|Compressor||Screw compressor, open|
|Condenser||water cooled, air cooled|
|Ice production||Stainless steel ice jugs|
|Cold brine generation||Titanium plate heat exchanger|
|Operating mode||Flooded in pump mode|
|Power supply||50 or 60 Hz, special voltage possible|
|Engine room||40-foot container, air-conditioned, optionally insulated (up to 10 tons), frame installation from 10 tons|
|Control||Siemens PLC, color touch screen|
|Optional||Integrated water pre-cooling to 5°C possible|