Especially in the fishing industry, KTI ice factories are often operated at central locations, e.g. at the quay of a harbor. Fishermen, fish processors or operators of fish markets call off the required quantity of ice, which is then invoiced by the ice factory operator.
The KTI Ice Selling System (KISS) provides many Advantages and options
for smooth operation:
- In combination with the KTI ice weighing systems, the exact amount of ice be documented.
- KTI customers thus always have a Overview about the amount of ice sold in a database.
- This can, just like the ice plant itself, be connected via an interface to a higher-level Control system connected be
- A comfortable operation is realized through the use of RFID badges that allow ice shoppers to log in to the KISS themselves.
- After inserting the desired amount of ice into a touch interface, the ice is unloaded. After complete unloading, a customer receipt can be printed. The whole process is automatic - that saves time and money.