- KTI plate ice plants enable the Production of ice with thicknesses from 4 - 12 mm, with 7mm being the optimum thickness. The ice thickness can be easily and flexibly adjusted without effort.
- A plant can be supplied by 40 to 160 tons of slab ice per day produce. This is a 40 feet container installed ready for operation. But we also offer our customers a plant that is prefabricated on frames and comes without containers to use an existing space.
- If very large quantities of slab ice are required, KTI slab ice plants are also with up to 400 tons daily production per module available. These modules consist of six 40-foot ISO containerswhich only have to be connected with each other on site.
- Due to the use of ammonia as refrigerant and the design of the plant, the Ice production very efficient, environmentally friendly and thus energy and cost saving.
The most important details at a glance
- KTI plate ice machines are up to 45% more energy efficient than other ice making systems.
- KTI plate ice machines are equipped with the oldest and most environmentally friendly refrigerant operated.
- KTI plate ice machines are low maintenance due to non-moving parts in the ice maker.
- KTI plate ice machines are corrosion resistant.
- KTI plate ice machines are highly flexible due to various optional operating modes.
KTI - Insight
In only 5 years we have been able to deliver more than 60 of these plants to various customers worldwide, which is a great success. The interest in KTI plate ice plants is growing steadily and we are sure, this is the future of ice production!
|Daily output||20 - 160 tons per 40-ft ISO container|
|Ice strength||4 - 12 mm (variably adjustable)|
|Certification||CE compliant, others possible|
|Compressor||Screw compressor, open|
|Condenser||water cooled, air cooled|
|Ice production||Stainless steel plate ice maker|
|Operating mode||Flooded by pump|
|Engine room||40-foot ISO container, optionally insulated|
|Power supply||50 Hz or 60 Hz, special voltages possible|
|Control||Siemens PLC, color touch screen|
|Optional||Operating mode for ice water generation|